Unleashed potential of people to make positive change happen.
- To eradicate poverty, starvation, injustice, and discrimination of any kind, all people can enjoy their basic rights, such as an honest source of income, education, and social amenities, health care services, humanitarian service, and the right to equality of gender.
- To empower society’s youth and those who are less fortunate.
- To encourage social and economic independence, as well as people’s overall well-being.
- To promote security sector reform and transitional justice in post-conflict countries, to mainstream a gender perspective and strengthen women and girls’ right
- To protect children from abuse and exploitation via education and the provision of fundamental rights; to provide a healthy and vibrant environment for youths and the elderly; to build a progressive nation for the wise use of natural resources; and to create sustainable and unshakable community engagement.
- Addressing gender-based violence in conflict, including measures to combat impunity
- Providing counseling training to community volunteers, peer counselors, and teachers on the course
To enhance opportunities for potential educated women, thereby engaging them and preventing them from marrying young.
To accelerate community-led transformation through transforming assistance and philanthropy.
We at Wider Reach Empowerment Initiative believe in a holistic approach to transformation based on effective leadership and grassroots support in order to improve people’s quality of life. As a result, we operate inside Nigeria’s existing governance framework.